Sunday, June 12, 2011

Prednisone Free - almost!

One more decrease and then I stop it all together. So, just a few more weeks and then I'm off of the prednisone. Hopefully for good. That really feels good.

IVIg this last Thursday and Friday. Labs showed CPK was at the high end of normal...but still normal. My SED rates were elevated though.

I've been feeling fairly well. I've only had one fall in the last month. My energy level...well, it starts out okay, but it drains quickly. So, I can do things in short spurts. If that makes sense. Dr. L thinks I need to increase the time I'm putting into exercise...from 3 days to 5 days a week. I do something everyday, but she wants me to do more. It'll help with losing some of this prednisone weight and, possibly, regaining strength and range of motion.

No comments: