Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bobblehead dolls

Bobblehead dolls...know what I'm talking about? Those dolls that have the heads that bobble back and forth. That's what I feel like today. A bit of neck muscle weakness I suppose. I was talking to someone yesterday and in the middle of the conversation I was gasping for air...it was weird. But, I guess that is, again, some lung weakness.

My CPK levels, after my last IVIg, were lower...closer to normal, but not close enough to get Dr. Lowery to decrease the Prednisone. that evil drug. ha. Given how the weakness is in my neck today, I'm assuming that my CPK will be a bit higher when I go back for IVIg (1 1/2 weeks now). But, I haven't fallen and I'm still walking around the house and some at work...just not really far distances. Since it's starting to get a bit cooler outside I thought I'd see about using the walker and try walking down the street a little and increase that a bit at a time...just see what I can tolerate. I suppose, though, that some of that will depend on CPK levels.

1 comment:

Karen said...

If you decide to take a walk, please be careful not to overdo it. You may want to call your doctor about the neck weakness, huh? Call me.