Friday, May 13, 2011

Yet another day with Polymyositis

I've been poked and prodded by doctors more than I care to think about in the last 2 1/2 weeks. I'm quite tired of doctors right now. Yet, I still have my IVIg treatment on Monday and Tuesday next week.

Had some minor surgery about 1 1/2 weeks ago. That went really well. Then had an EGD on Wednesday of this week. Evidently I have ulcers on my esophagus, caused by reflux. Reflux could be caused by all the medications I'm taking. who really knows. Today I had to do another test. I'm don't really remember the name of it, but it took about two hours. I'll know the results of that on Monday.

I'm feeling really tired. No energy. Don't really know what to do with myself. I'm bored, but when I get up to do anything, my energy just drains and I hurt.

Blah.

No comments: