Friday, November 26, 2010

Neurologist on board

I haven't seen a neurologist since I was diagnosed. This new doctor (wonder when she'll become just "my doctor"...Dr. Lowery is still holding that status in my head)...anyway, this new doctor has referred me to a neurologist. Interestingly, it took her a month to get the referral made (she's definitely on the slow side), but once she made it, they got me an appointment within the week! What's interesting about that...usually it's a good several months to get an appointment in that clinic. So, Monday morning I see a new neurologist...not the one that initially saw me and thought I might have PM.

I'm not sure the point of seeing this neurologist. What are they going to do that's any different from what I'm doing? There's nothing different treatment-wise we can do.

But, I'm going to the appointment monday. Like a good, compliant patient. Wouldn't want to deprive **** of making any more money off of me. (okay, so I'm still a little bitter about being forced to change doctors.)

No comments: