Friday, April 15, 2011

Having good doctors :)

I love my doctor, Dr. Lisa Lowery. But, she was wrong. My CPK from yesterday was still normal. YES! I still love Dr. Lowery :) ha.

So, I guess I have to wait for the phone call to see if she's going to let me continue with the prednisone decrease. That call probably won't come until around Tuesday, and I'm hoping for a "continue to decrease".

She did give me an order to return to physical therapy due to weakness/pain in my hips. So, I'll have to arrange for that sometime as well. There isn't enough time during the day to do it all.

She did say I can continue to go to the gym during the week to work out as much as I tolerate.

The tingling/numbness in my hands and feet could be carpel tunnel or it could be neuropathy. Have a feeling it was neuropathy. All the little "tests" she did for carpel tunnel she did were fine. But, which ever it is, right now it is mainly a frustration not anything serious...so, I'm just going to watch the symptoms and report back to her.

No comments: