Sunday, March 27, 2011

equipment for daily living

I used an over the door pulley such as this to work on range of motion once home. This is only about $25 and there is no weight involved...just your own resistance. It has helped me to keep range of motion in my shoulders, for the most part.
The plastic, non slip things I talked about below! This are great in the kitchen. (as is a teen who can pick up things for you that are too heavy!!)
This is the reacher that I most liked. I used several different kinds. This one held up the best of them all.

This is the dressing stick that I've used. Used not only for dressing, but also for getting things in and out of the washer and dryer.



RehabMart has much of the equipment needed: http://www.rehabmart.com/all-categories.asp

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow. That post didn't come out well!

Karen said...

Great post! I know this will be useful to others. ~K